Horn - Mellophone - Used
The 5050S Marching Mellophone features a bore and yellow brass bell designed for excellent projection and intonation. The 5050S also features Stainless steel valves and a Horn/Mellophone hybrid mouthpiece.
Most of the instruments have been used for just one or two seasons. Brass instruments come with a travel case but do not include a mouthpiece.
- Silver-Plated Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Stainless Steel Pistons have remarkably smooth, fast action for improved agility and playability
- The Wood-Frame Case boasts a classic look that offers excellent instrument protection whether home or on the road
- Key: F Bore:
- Bell: 10.7-inch
- Bell Material: Silver-Plated
- Valves: 3 Stainless Steel Pistons
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Wood-frame case (KC-5050)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability prior to ordering.