Horn - Baritone - Used
The Jupiter 5060S Marching Baritone features a .531-inch bore plus a 10-inch yellow brass bell designed for great projection. The 5060S also features a 1st valve slide trigger and 3rd valve slide finger ring for easy intonation adjustment plus Stainless steel valves for worry-free performance.
Most of the instruments have been used for just one or two seasons. Brass instruments come with a travel case but do not include a mouthpiece.
- Silver-Plated Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Stainless Steel Pistons have remarkably smooth, fast action for improved agility and playability
- The Wood-Frame Case boasts a classic look that offers excellent instrument protection whether home or on the road (KC-5060)
- Weighs 6.2 lbs
- Bb Marching Baritone
- .531” bore, silver plated brass body
- stainless steel pistons
- 1st valve slide thumb trigger
- 3rd valve slide finger ring
- 10” bell
- wood-frame case with wheels (KC-5060)
- weighs 6.2 lbs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability prior to ordering.